This position reports to the Operations Officer and will perform the following duties amongst other responsibilities:-
- Control vehicle movements to ensure appropriate emergency response .
- Attend to all emergency needs and handling them to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Conduct timely roll call for emergency response crews to confirm operational readiness.
- Enter incidences correctly in the occurrence book for reference, follow up and resolutions.
- Update clients details in the data base for subsequent reference and identification.
- Receive and disseminate information/inquiries from clients to the relevant function/department to ensure resolution.
- Liaise with the operations officer to cover guards’absence
- Loads airtime to new units and non-updating units to ensure all units are functioning.
- Coordinates visiting of new assignments by response crews for familiarization.
- Initiate prompt recovery of all lost/stolen vehicles.
- Ensure timely dispatch of response vehicles for purpose of attending to alarm activations.